Following its success at the 18th edition of the International Dive Show in Paris, the CDTM (Mayotte’s Departmental Tourism Committee) is continuing to promote its flagship resource, the lagoon, by going to participate in “boot Düsseldorf”, the world’s largest water sports trade fair, in Germany
This international trade fair, lasting nine days, proudly involves some 1,600 exhibitors from more than 50 countries, in an exhibition space of about 220,000m². It is a demonstration area for the most sophisticated new marine products and services, and the place where it is clear just how much is going on in the sector and the high demand there is across the entire world market for pleasure boating and water sports. It is the place where the whole world rubs shoulders, dive sites and dive centres…from Asia to those in the southern seas.
As the island of Mayotte is one of the most beautiful scuba diving spots in the world, the CDTM and its partner members (diving clubs, water sports clubs, accommodation owners…) will be participating honourably in this international exhibition, and benefitting from this exposure to :
- put the island’s marine assets on show
- meet clubs, travel agencies and tour operators
- raise awareness among investors about the destination
- and promote all local tourism professionals
The meeting is scheduled in Düsseldorf on Stand : HALL 03 – C84
At the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre
Postfach 10 10 06/ 40001 Düsseldorf
UPCOMING CDTM ACTIVITIES
- Cruise ship welcoming at Mamoudzou Pontoon : 22nd January 2016: MV Silver Cloud and 28th January 2016: MV Aegean
- ITB Berlin : from 9th to 13th March 2016, in Germany.
Project Manager (Communications – Marketing)
Mobile: +262 (0) 639 255 355 – Tel: +262 (0) 269 61 09 09